Keeping Pace with You: The Emergency Department is one of the busiest places in the hospital. Every patient needs to be seen quickly and treated efficiently. But most hospital enterprise EHR systems are not designed for the unique needs of Emergency physicians. They make charting difficult and decrease flow, frustrating physicians as well as patients.
Physician Focus is the cost-effective solution specifically for Emergency Medicine practitioners.
- Maintain or even improve efficiency and productivity
- The most content rich and simple-to-use system available
- Intuitive charting and swift documentation without sacrificing quality of care
- Content ready, designed specifically for Emergency Department physicians
- Clinical decision support at the point of care
All the Tools Without the Cost: All the robust tools Emergency physicians expect from veEDIS are included to deepen clinical support, help enhance Emergency Department processes, improve patient outcomes, and optimize a facility's deserved revenue.Our remarkably flexible start-up options make it easy to quickly begin experiencing the benefits of EHR documentation the way it should be.
- Cloud-based technology, no new hardware or additional IT staff expense
- Low cost – no hidden fees
- Flexible start-up options
- Quick implementation, in as few as 45 days
- Integrates seamlessly with any hospital enterprise system
Start Optimizing Healthcare: Physician Focus puts the power at your fingertips to optimize healthcare without feeling like a data entry clerk. Your documentation is accurate and will flow with the patient's records for continuity of care, whether admitted to the hospital or discharged from the Emergency Department.
- HIPAA compliant and ICD-10 coding compatible
- No impact on structured data collection
- Charting remains as you intended, no filter or expense of a scribe
- Little training required
- Easy to customize, quickly create shortcuts
Proven Benefits: Learn why Physician Focus is your vital tool for overcoming the complex challenges healthcare practitioners face from increasing demands. Contact veEDIS today.